YES, We are ALWAYS buying cards!
If cards are brought directly into the store the buy prices will be independently determined based on the current market value. This is to prevent exploitation of pricing swings/reprinting.
We buy all Magic, Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards, as well as many cards from other games. We always want to buy your cards.
If you have something special, or products that are not on our list, feel free to email us with any questions.
Remember, no collection is too large or too small, we buy them all.
All prices listed are for cards in Near Mint to Mint condition. If you have cards that are in less than Near Mint condition, we will still purchase them, but it will be at a lower rate.
Cards in less than NM condition are generally purchased at the following rate deductions:
M/NM---Mint/Near Mint 100%
LP--Lightly Played 90%
MP-- ModeratelyPlayed 75%
HP-- Heavily Played 60%
These rates may vary for higher value cards (above $75.00 sell price on our site).
We buy bulk!
These prices are for bulk cards. Bulk pricing is for cards in near mint condition.
Cards must be in standard card storage containers (white card board boxes made for holding cards, not old shoe boxes, or plastic grocery bags).
Cards must be facing the same direction, and must be clean, and free of odor.
We do buy cards that are not in near mint condition, but the rate is lower.
These are approximate buy rates
Bulk Commons/Uncommons (must have a 10% uncommon mix or higher) $2 per 1000 cards. ($0.002 each)
Bulk Rares $0.05 each
Bulk Rares (1000+) $0.08 each (Must be a Mix)
Bulk Mythic Rares $0.10 each
Bulk Foil Commons $0.05 each
Bulk Foil Uncommons $0.10 each
Bulk Foil Rares $0.20 each
Bulk Foil Mythics $0.50 each
Bulk Promos $0.08
Bulk Booster Pack Tokens $2 per 1000 ($0.002 each)
Here is how the selling process works:
1. Make sure that you are in “buylist mode”. You’ll know that you are in “buylist mode” when you see a gray bar at the top of the screen that says "You are browsing our store's buylist", and all of the buttons next to items will say "Sell".
2. You can browse the product tree on the left or use the drop down search bar at the top (make sure that ‘buylist’ is checked) to quickly and easily find the cards that you’d like to sell us. Once you have found a card you would like to sell, simply add the appropriate number of the card to the Sell Cart.
3. To edit your cart or checkout, simply click on the “edit or sell” button within the drop down cart box at the top.
4. Follow the on screen instructions to finish your sell order.
(Remember there is a bonus for selecting store credit)
5. Please wait for the confirmation email to arrive. After your buylist is submitted, we have to double-check that all of the prices are accurate and that we still need the cards listed. This process usually takes less than 24 hours, but may take up to two business days. Please read this email carefully when it arrives because changes are sometimes made. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two business days, please contact us at 1-224-788-9100 so we can manually confirm the status of your buylist.
6. Print out the confirmation email and include it with your cards. We receive buylists, from time to time, with no name on them and consequently have a difficult time locating the seller. This is very bad and in some cases can mean many days, if not weeks, of delays. Make sure that your cards are sorted in the exact order that they appear on your confirmation email. If your cards arrive out of order, there may be an additional delay of up to 5 business days before payment is sent.
Please note that we reserve the right to charge a labor fee for fixing any order that is sent to us not in the correct order from the confirmation email. That labor fee will be $10 per hour that it takes to reorganize the cards to be the same as the email list. This amount will deducted from your total. This labor fee will ONLY be charged for cards that do not arrive in the correct order. If you pack the cards the way they are listed in the email, you will have nothing to worry about.
7. Be sure to package your cards safely and securely. We recommend the use of plastic card cases or cardboard trading card boxes. Please make sure that all cards are de-sleeved as this will speed up the process of getting you paid. Do not put cards in zip lock bags or wrap them with rubber bands as this tends to do more damage than good. Make sure your cards are not loose in the package. Loose cards slide around, and become damaged during the shipping process. For small buylists of high value cards, plastic top loaders sealed in bubble mailers work very well. We’re certain that you don’t want your cards to get damaged during transit, nor do we, so we cannot stress enough the importance of proper packaging for your cards.
8. All packages are to be shipped to the following address:
911 Main Street
Antioch, IL 60003
We also highly suggest that you purchase some form of tracking and/or insurance for your package. Though it is rare, things do occasionally get lost or damaged in transit so you should make sure that you have taken the necessary precautions. We are not responsible for your items until they arrive here in our hands.
9. We fully understand that sometimes there are delays in shipping out your cards to us, but due to the often volatile nature of CCG prices, we ask that all buylists sent to us are received at our store within five business days of their acceptance. After that time, any prices we've quoted are subject to change.
10. We will send an email to you when your package arrives at our store. You will receive another email once your cards have been graded and a final value has been determined. This process is usually done within 24 hours but may take as long as two business days. Please refer to the paragraph above that lists the prices for non-NM cards. In order to make sure that everyone who sells cards to us is completely satisfied with their experience, we email all sellers whose buylists depreciate by more than 10% in value due to downgrades in condition before we complete their submission. If we do not receive a reply within two business days, we continue to process their submission as usual.
11. We offer payment via PayPal, Check, or Store Credit. Please note that if you select payment via PayPal, some fees may apply. Payments will be sent out within two business days of sending you the final value email.